Monday, April 20, 2009

I am having TOOO much fun!

OK, so finally after plotting on how I could get my hands on a NUTRIMILL... I finally managed to get one!!!!

YES, ME, I GOT A GRAIN MILL!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO DID YOU HEAR ME,

I HAVE MY OWN GRAIN MILL NOW!!!!



I have had so much fun grinding grains in this thing, and learning to cook with them! So far I have done YELLOW POPCORN for cornmeal and made SUPER YUMMY Corn Bread! I have done BROWN RICE and made banana bread, chocolate chip cookies, cheesy biscuits, and apple muffins, all without wheat! I have done Hard White Wheat Berries and made Beer Bread, Brownies, Blue Berry Muffins, Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins, Tortilas, Pizza Crust... and I am sure there are a few more things!

This thing is FUN FUN FUN! This week I am going to try Chick Peas, As a friend of mine told me it was her favorite NO WHEAT flour to use!

Do you have a grain mill, and if so.... what fun things do you do with it????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY YOU! That is so awesome! Congratulations!

Donna said...

woo hoo! Congrats!
I can't think of a better thing than a mill! Don't you think there's such a great difference in the flour?