Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our fun ZOO trip!!!!!

Our tradition is to take this PHOTO every year.....


Here they all were just 3 yrs ago at our first trip to the zoo after adding Kaylin!!!!!




This is all of the kids that went.... They are my neices and nephew!!! It is soooo darn fun to hang out with them, because from June 7th until Sept 2nd... their ages go like this.... 3,4,5,6,7,8,9.... and so on... they each FIT into my childrens ages!!!!! SOOO FUN!!!!!!



Our trips to the zoo are always oh soooo fun. Even though they look at the same thing each time... they never get bored of it!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am so glad that you found my blog! Your kids are darling! I love that your kids and their cousins are all around the same age...we have some that do that in our family too. So far all the cousins have someone their age to play with.