Thursday, August 6, 2009

YUMMY EARTH!!!!!!!!

SO, I had to run right over here and share the great deal I just got on YUMMY EARTH SUCKERS!

I/WE love these things! I have been buying them for well over a year now and will continue to do so for hopefully many more years to come.......

Anyways, the reason I had to run here and share is because this is the BEST deal EVER!!!!!! and I want you to get in on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is how it works.....


Go to Amazon HERE... this is the page you will need! When you purchase 2 of these 5 lb bags of suckers, you will use this CODE YEARTH44 to get 45% off your order, PLUS you will GET FREE SHIPPING.... just make sure to ADD the code FIRST, then select FREE SHIPPING in the checkout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT KIDDING, for just under $24 I am getting 10 lbs of suckers, THEY SAY there are about 350 suckers per bag..... I have purchased this before and that is ABOUT right..... so for about .03/.04 a sucker that is the BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mushroommeadows said...

I jumped onto this deal, too! My lollies should be coming today...yummy!!