Friday, February 12, 2010

DAVE RAMSEY!

So I have a new love... a daily LOVE! I love to listen to DAVE RAMSEY! I get him on my SMART PHONE with stitcher!
I have read his Total-Money-Makeover book and even gave a copy to my mother for mothers day (don't worry I wrote NICE things in it so she wouldn't think I was being mean!
Ok, what is my point???
My point is... We have one large debt... it came about from having our last child (she cost almost $5000 to have OUCH, but soooo worth it!) and from having to finish things around our house after we built it... things that we would be FINED if we DIDN'T do them... like retaining walls and such!!
Anyways, I have goals, it is part of the 101 goals in 1001days... I started mine on Feb 1st of 2009... and one of those goals is to pay off that debt by the end! Which is OCT 29th 2011, RIGHT after my baby goes to school ALL DAY!
SO I have decided I want to get that goal done quicker, so I am going gung ho with selling things on EBAY... and craigslist in my area! So far in 3 weeks I have made over $300 selling OLD partylite stuff from my days of selling!
$300 added twards are monthy payment feels AWESOME!!!!!!

Anyways, I encourage all of you to start to read/listen to dave ramsey, EVEN if you just try it out... you might learn to like it! He has great finacial advice and just SAYS IT LIKE IT IS!!!!
So try it out, you can listen HERE on his website, you can listen to archives also! You can also download them to your ipod, or get stitcher for your smart phone!

THEN come back and let me know what you think!

No comments: