Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Baby Turned 8 today!

OH LUCAS, my dear son, Lucas! My how you have gotten so old so quickly....


As some of you may know and some of you may not.... Lucas was our defiant one from the VERY beginning!!!!
You see, his due date was January 26th.... Of course my first born came 3 weeks early, so Lucas was due to arrive anytime in January....
I begged my body to NOT allow him to come on JANUARY 19th, of all the days in the month!
BECAUSE today was my oldest brothers birthday.... He was killed in a accident in 1998 at a very young age of 26.
I knew having a child on this day would be hard on my mother... SO I begged the baby inside to NOT be born on the 19th!
Well, wouldn't you know it... that defiant baby just had to NOT LISTEN! And that was the beginning of our son Lucas!
Needless to say, he is our VERY VERY SPIRITED child! I just know he will be the next Donald Trump....
So happy birthday to my son, who is turning my hair more grey and who has me praying for patience daily! I LOVE YOU, and wouldn't ever give you away for a calmer, less spirited child.... You are what keeps are family on it's toes!

No comments: