I got this from Beth at "not a bow in sight"
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? I started running and LOVE IT... I even ran my first 5K in 29 min!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make one....
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? UMM... My neighbor/friend had her second baby girl in june!
4. Did anyone close to you die? A Family friend died at a young age of 38... So Sad
5. What countries did you visit? I didn't leave the country, but I did take a Girlfriend trip to FL!
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? More Patience
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The end of Feb. When my husband and I went on a second honeymoon to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary! Of course it was just a weekend trip to the cities... but still!!!!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Working out an average of 5 times a week!
9. What was your biggest failure? Not getting my moods under control
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I got a really bad Posterior Shin Splint in my right calf while training for my 5K.... It still aches to this day, just not as bad!
11. What was the best thing you bought? A grain mill
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Kaylins, for waking up on her 3rd birthday and deciding she was a big girl! NO MORE DIAPERS... and no accidents....
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? OH, there is just tooo many to mention
14. Where did most of your money go? Our house....
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? My girlfriend trip to FL!
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? "YOU BELONG WITH ME" By Taylor Swift... only because all of my kids love to sing this while we dance around the kitchen!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer? a) happier b) the same c) richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Take time with each of my kids
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? worrying about stupid stuff
20. How did you spend Christmas? Christmas Eve- Jims families Christmas Day- My families.... like always
21. Did you fall in love in 2009? Everyday.
22. What was your favorite TV program? 1) "BIGGEST LOSER" 2)"CSI:NY" 3) "CSI:MIAMI" 4) "THE OFFICE" 5) "PARKS AND RECREATION" 6) "30 ROCK" 7) "COLD CASE" 8) "SVU" These are really the only shows I watch.... and I am usually on the elliptical...LOL, oh I also love to watch DR.oz and The Doctors/dr.phil when I workout also... (LOL, that is a lot of DR. TV!)
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Hate no... but dislike... a few
24. What was the best book you read? Love and Logic books
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? I love to just search around on ITUNES, and find music I wouldn't have thought I would ever like....
26. What did you want and get? To be accepted into college!
27. What did you want and not get? Better ways to deal with inner anger
28. What was your favorite film of this year? "Up"
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I hung with my kids and husband and I turned 33
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? There is so much
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? "mommy chic"
32. What kept you sane? Running
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? HUH???!!!
34. What political issue stirred you the most? Healthcare And bailouts.
35. Who did you miss? I really missed my Dad this year... even though he has been gone for 7 yrs now....
36. Who was the best new person you met? My oldest sons, BEST FRIENDS, Parents! They are Great! It is so much fun getting together with them... all the kids playing (they have 3 boys, 12,9, and 8...., their youngest has Downs... he has so much fun hangin with the girls!) We have been so blessed by their friendship!!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009. "Be calm, take a deep breath and PRAY!"
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "be your best friend, tell the truth and over use I love you, go to work do your best dont out smart your common sense, never let your prayin knees get lazy and love like crazy"