Monday, November 17, 2008

WOW, where have I been?????

AND, did anyone miss me??????
Life has been turning so quickly lately.......
Jim's new job started last monday and that threw a whole new change into our lives... NO LONGER do we eat at 4:45, but now at 5:45..... AND I now have to do most of the homework BEFORE Jim gets home from work.... again, big change takes awhile........
I have also been really busy getting ready for a craft fair I am doing on Saturday THIS WEEK!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM I READY?????????? I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doll Diapers have been selling like MAD in my Etsy shop... which is keeping me way tooo busy!
AND the girls have been into reading and painting lately, so that keeps my mouth busy and my hands cleaning up busy!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I know things will not slow down until after the holidays, because my TO DO LIST for gifts to make and things to make that others have bought is just getting longer and longer.....
DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is what I have been praying about, so I am in no means complaining.... just venting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better run to sew some more!!!!!!!!! LOL! How many doll diapers will I get done this afternoon??????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed you. I check often for new posts!

Love,
Gab

Laura said...

I'm so glad your Etsy business is going so well! Hope you're getting enough SLEEP!! :)