Monday, March 2, 2009

Thanks Goodness, NO MORE VACATIONS!!!!

OH, How I am so happy to be done going away! Don't get me wrong, it was fun being gone for 2 weekends in a row.... but I am glad that is DONE! BUT the next 2 weekends are booked full!
This coming weekend I have a Craft Fair at our school, and a Birthday Party for my baby on Sunday .... Then the following weekend we are RE- DOING a Bedroom at a Womans Shelter, that should be exciting, I will post photos when we are done!!!!! And that that sunday we have a birthday party for a niece! OH, I also Have dinner plans with some friends that friday the 13th! BUSY GIRL I AM!!!!
Either way, this week on my blog I will be posting Gratituesday tomorrow, and then a Reveiw of our first weekend away on Wed or Thursday!!!!!
NOW to catch up on my other blog!!!!!!

No comments: