Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gratituesday: ETSY


OK, so today I really need to be grateful for ETSY and the opportunity it has given to me!

These last few weeks have been filled with sales and I couldn't be happier! November was my best month ever and I give all the credit to God! YES, God,.... for I prayed and prayed and asked him to do with my shop what he see's fit.... it is funny how that works...WAY back in July I did the same thing and up until November, JULY had been my BEST month! Why you ask don't I just do that all the time... WELL, I have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I am handing it over to him again this month and so far with 4 sales, I think he is SOOO in-control!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO on this Gratituesday, I guess in a nut shell, I am grateful for the internet....LOL, but really I am grateful for ETSY!!!!!
Read more gratituesday over at heavenlyhomemakers

1 comment:

Dani-D said...

I just heard this on the radio and it totally STUCK. "Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything." (Phil. 4:6) And this my friend is going to get me through the Holidays and next few years of life!