Monday, February 9, 2009

Mission Monday....

AH, back for more are you????



Todays mission is going to be a easy or not so easy one...



I want you to file some pictures... YES<>

NOW maybe you are good and already have your photos all filed... and maybe not.... but this week is the week to get them filed if you haven't done so already!

Here is my pile to do....


Those go back MORE than a year... I KNOW... SHHHH, don't tell anyone!

SOOO rememeber MAKE A PLAN! I need to file these away in photo boxes

What will you need to do your PLAN? 2 Photo boxes (I already have these)

What is your GOAL???? To have my photos filed before next monday!


This will probably take me a few hours, my plan is to do it while I watch a couple of our favorite shows this week.

How will you file your photos this week???????

(I am also planning on burning the photos on my computer so I can get those uploaded on someones HIGH SPEED connection, to shutterfly to get prints!)
Happy MISSION MONDAY! And remember.... each small mission leads to Big THINGS!

No comments: