Thursday, February 26, 2009

THURSDAY CHALLENGE!!!!

AH, are you ready for a little challenge today???? I know I am!!!!!!!

Let's see here....

I think todays Challenge will be to clean out your family car/truck/van!

I know it is VERY cold out (ok, well not VERY cold but cold non the less!) where I live, but I am still going to bundle up and head into the garage to clean it out a bit!



WHY am I choosing this as a challenge???? WELL, truth be told, we are giving the Kids and the VAN to my inlaws for 48 hours, and I don't need them thinking the van is gross (OK, my husband did clean it out 2 months ago, but the kids keep bringing stuff into it and not taking it back into the house....UGH! So the books, toys, etc... pile up on the back seat and the floor!)


I don't know if I will vaccuum because I don't think I can stand the cold that long, but if you are somewhere warmer, feel free to suck up all the nastiness on the floors!



NOW, GET TO WORK! YOU WILL FEEL BETTER NEXT TIME YOU LOAD YOUR FAMILY INTO THE VAN/CAR/TRUCK!!!!!

No comments: