Thursday, July 23, 2009

Breakfast Tortilla

WOW, you need to try this!!! A inexpensive alternitive to a great breakfast!
First you will need Tortillas…. I make my own with a recipe I got HERE….(I make up a bunch and freeze them… very convienent!)
Then you just scramble some eggs (I made 10 of these the other day for lunch, I used 12 eggs for the 10 of them) and add Ham or canadian bacon or sausage… whatever suits your fancy!
Lay a spoon full in the tortilla and sprinkle with about 1 T. of cheese. Roll it up and lay it in a baking dish (no need to grease it!) Finish all of the tortillas. Sprinkle cheese all over the tops of them and put them into a 350 deg. oven to bake for 10-15 min or until cheese is melted! Pull them out and serve with salsa if you like! You could also add spinach, peppers, onions, anything you would put into an omelet…. YUM YUM YUM!!!!
The kids loved picking these up and eating them like a taco!!!! Of course I have no photos because these were scarfed down so quickly!

No comments: