Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oatmeal Pancakes.....


2 C. Quick Oats
2 C. Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/2 T. Baking Powder
2 T. Cinnamon
1/2 t. Salt
1/2 t. Cream Of Tarter
2 Eggs
5 T. Butter , Melted
2 C. Milk
Mix all the dry ing. together. Add Wet and mix JUST until mixed… DO NOT OVER MIX. I like to let this sit for about 5 min to let the oats soak!Cook as you would other pancakes!!!! YUM!!!!!
We love these with strawberry jam and whipping cream, whipped!!!!

We have also had THIS!!! YUM YUM YUM!!!! I made it up the night before, like is says…. and cooked it up in the morning! I served it with some mini chips sprinkled over it… 2 kids had it with milk (so did I) and 2 had it just plain! EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!!!! Try it! It really does taste like a oatmeal cookie in milk!!!!!!!!!!!
AND, we've had THIS great recipe!!!!! I loved it!!! NOT diet friendly at all, but worth every calorie!!!!!!!

No comments: