Sunday, July 26, 2009

I feel pretty... OH SO PRETTY....

So, since March of this year, my sister in law and I have been working at losing weight before a family wedding (which was yesterday)....Anyways, here we are looking as pretty as it gets! I am VERY PROUD OF HER! She lost over 20 lbs and looks great! I on the other hand have only lost 9 lbs, but I feel uber healthy and am in great "HEART" shape for turning 33 last month.....

So here we are in all our glory, celebrating our success from the past few months!

(psst: Incase you didn't know, I am the one in the black dress!)

3 comments:

Beth@Not a Bow in Sight said...

You look beautiful! Congrats on the weight loss :)

Dani-D said...

Hey good looking...whatcha got cooking? You look great!

Donna said...

You are a very attractive lady! I think I found your 9lbs!-gulp-