Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gratituesday: BOOKS ON TAPE!


I know, what a silly thing to be thankful for, but really. I am on my 2nd book on tape....
First one was DOES THIS CLUTTER MAKE MY BUTT LOOK FAT. I wrote about it here.
Right now I am listening to THE OMNIVORE'S DILEMMA, wow, it is wonderful! I am SO SURE I would never be able to read this book without giving up! It is full of UNBELIEVABLE information! I am just about 4 hours into it... (it is 15 hours long).... and I have learned more than I ever thought possible about CORN! I plan on blogging about this sometime in the near future!
SOOOO THANK GOODNESS to whoever started books on tape! I love love LOVE to read, but wow, to listen while I drive back and forth to work on the weekends... NOW that is wonderful!!!!!


To read more gartituesday, head to heavenlyhomemakers

3 comments:

Marnie said...

Books on tape are great, especially for homeschooling moms of many children. They sure help us to multitask. They are also great to have in the car.

Andrea said...

I love books on tape. I can't wait to read the blog about the current book you've learned so much from. Make it a Gratituesday so I don't miss it.

Laura said...

We sometimes listen to books on tape in our van, but I think we should do it more often. So much fun!