Friday, October 3, 2008

YUMMY in my TUMMY!!!!

Do you smell something??? AAHHH, it smells sooooo darn good in my house right now!
Here are the things I am baking today! (because I know I have to work for 30 hours tonigt through sunday evening and won't get a chance to cook again except everyone elses food at work!)

FIRST we have a yummy brownie that is made from a recipe I found HERE ....

OH, it is so fudgy and de-lish!!!!! Just the way I love them!

(NOTE: Brownies are my FAVORITE FOOD!)




THEN I made some Pumpkin Apple muffins (I will post the recipe later!) They are SOOO Super yummy! Tastes alittle like Carrot cake which is strange because there is no carrot in them! I had to make these since I wanted to try the pumpkin I cooked down yesterday!



Last there is a popcorn muffin! Yep, POPCORN!!!! I have never tried these before and am VERY impressed! I found the recipe HERE... You must try these, they would be soooo wonderful with supper!!!! (the recipe says it make 12... but I got 19 with the 3T. scoop!)
UPDATE:::::: THESE DO NOT FREEZE WELL!!!!! THEY ARE ACTUALLY HORRIBLE IF YOU FREEZE AND THEN THAW THEM! THEY ARE FANTASTIC OUT OF THE OVEN, JUST NOT A "EAT ME LATER" KIND OF MUFFIN!!!!



I do have some bread dough rising on the counter that I need to punch down and bake up! I have been having a hard time with bread lately but still am trying to find a good sandwich bread recipe (this may be my last try if it doesn't turn out!!!!!!)



Time to clean up the kitchen and sew up some things before I head out to work for the weekend! Maybe a nap sounds better than sewing????? MAYBE!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They ALL look delicious!


Gabbi

Jen said...

They look great. I'm going to try the popcorn muffins. Thanks for sharing.