Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gratituesday: Kids and Reading!

I think it is the BEST that when I walk into a room and find my middle two children sitting this close together and not fighting; but rather reading together! What a blessing it is!

Every night we ask our childern what their favorite part of the day was, and VERY often my oldest says, "Listening to mom read" or " finishing my Book I was reading"..... oh the feelings can't be discribed! I can only hope that they will keep reading and enjoying it!


Read more Gratituesday at heavenly homemakers

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh yes, during those rare quiet moments in the day when all my kids are all reading books...it's priceless.

Carrie said...

I believe that if they already enjoy reading then it is well established and they always will enjoy it! And they can thank their mom for that!