Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's New Wednesday??!!

Nothing.... Nothing is new.... I can't believe it!
I am STILL working 31 hour weekends, with 4 hours of driving and 5 hours of sleep a night... can you say CRABBY on mondays!!!!!!
I am STILL working on sewing enough for a craft fair on Nov. 22nd.
I am STILL baking up a storm and finishing freezing pumpkin from the garden!
I am STILL cleaning the house daily because of 4 little rug rats!
I am STILL hanging clothes on the line until it gets to cold to touch the wet clothes (gloves and clothespins don't work together!
OH, I know something NEW... I have decided to NOT go to the Hearts @ Home conference.... because we can't really afford for me to take off of work for 2 days of a weekend, and My boss pretty much told me that he NEEDS me that weekend because the train is busy! I am sad about not going as it is the most fun to be had all year! BUT I will look forward to NEXT year!
I am STILL trying to figure out what I will do when my job is OVER! I heard that there are now 2 1/2 people for every job available! THAT is SCARY!!!!!!! Maybe I should become a waitress in the restaurant attached to the Train, they have offered me the job.... I am scared because I cry easily and don't like to deal with crabby/mean people! ALSO, my mom works with my Great Aunt as a personal care attendant and my great uncle is interested in me maybe working one day a week and some weekends.... the drive is an hour away, but the pay would be good..... OR I could always do Daycare, I have all the paper work ready to go because it was going to be a choice back in Aug. UGH, I must pray about this and see where GOD wants to use me!
OF COURSE, my DREAM would be to be my OWN contractor....
Having my own ORGANIZED KITCHEN AND NUTRITION business!
I am STILL blogging and that is COOL! I had a BLOG last year that I MAYBE, and I mean MAYBE wrote in 5 times.... and had a woman harrassing me because I used her SEWINLOVE name (the name of my etsy shop) as my blog name... and wasn't writing.... so I closed it down and let her know to LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!
OK, I suppose that is enough for now..... SINCE nothing is really NEW anyways!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are my inspiration!

Gabbi