Friday, January 2, 2009

100th post and an AWARD!!!!



WELL, what exciting news to share on my 100th post!!!!!

A wonderful woman from momsfrugal, Donna.... gave to me a Kreativ Blog Award! What an honor! and what a wonderful way to start out the new year!!!!!!!!!! THANKS so much Donna!

If you want to see how a mom of 6 children who homeschools, keeps it all together... Donnas Blog is a great place to find out!!!!!!!!!!!

For details about the award, click here!

The assignment; 6 THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR:

#1- Above all, Our Lord!!!

#2- My husband of nearly 10 yrs! No matter how mean I might be to him at times, he always loves me unconditionally!

#3- 4 healthy, happy children! In this day and age, 4 healthy children is something to be VERY THANKFUL for!!!

#4- Friends, friends, friends.... all sorts of friends.... Not tooooo many, and not tooooo few! But just the right amount! Real life friends and Blogging friends!!!!!!

#5- Wealth greater than anything money could buy!

#6- A wonderful home for raising my family in. Plenty of room to run and be free! Everything from a place to sit, clothes to wear, land to garden on, a kitchen to feed us, etc.......

Here are my nominations!!!!!!

oneacrehomestead
inspiteofmycrazyself
3bloomingbuds
UGH, and the other blogs I follow, already received the award.... so there you have it.... passed on to just 3 blogs instead of 6.... GRRR!


2 comments:

Dr. White said...

WOW! This is the first award I've ever been nominated for in blogland. Thank you so much! I've enjoyed reading your blog as well!

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww... Thanks!!! Love this award!!!