Monday, January 12, 2009

OH, I am sooooo excited!

FINALLY I have done it...
I have started another BLOG! One about feeding my family on a budget!
I am super excited about this since I HATE seeing how people on Assistance WASTE thier foodstamps on JUNK and then complain that they CAN'T eat healthy because they can't afford it!
I have been wanting to SHARE how we eat for under$600 a month, and it is 95% healthy choices (we do splerge sometimes on some snack foods) but for the most part I MAKE our snack foods!
I am not sure yet if I want all my info (kids names, and such) linked somehow to the other blog so for now... you will have to ASK for the blog address! I don't know, I think at times It might get heated since I really have strong feeling for people what abuse the system and for those who THINK they have a right to EVERYTHING... even if they CAN'T afford it, even on someone else dime!
OK, enough of that for now.....
I just wanted to share my happy news!

1 comment:

Christiana said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to reading your healthy food on a budget posts!!!!