Thursday, January 29, 2009

And the winner is......

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:9
Timestamp: 2009-01-29 18:54:12 UTC


Using Random.org, I came up with MaryAnne! Congrats!!!!!!!!
Please leave a message letting me know what prints you would like!

For the rest of you...
I am having a sale in my shop...
Spend $20 and get a FREE DOLL DIAPER....
BUT for all my BLOG READERS...
If you buy a 4 pack of Diapers,
I will send you a FREE one with your order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just put FREE DIAPER BLOG in the etsy message area!

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Yay, my daughter is going to love these! I'd love one "Purple Butterflies" diaper and "Choo Choo Train" diaper. Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked my "3 things" blog post too!

thriftycraftmama (at) gmail (dot) com

3LittleFlowers said...

Hey there... I keep receiving a notice of new comments... You may want to update the title saying that is CLOSED already. OR MAYBE do another giveaway!! (HINT HINT)!!!!! I will order those 2 diapers for my little cousins no matter what, though! =)