Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TIME FOR A CONFESSION....

I am IN LOVE....
IN LOVE WITH A TV SHOW.....
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE BIGGEST LOSER!

I have NEVER missed a show in all the years it has been on.... Even if it meant I had to record it (yes, on VHS) and watch it later (missing a show doesn't happen often).
I will NOT answer the phone while it is on, I will NOT make plans for Tuesday nights, I will NOT do much of anything... except watch it..... I WILL however use my eliptical during it (makes me feel good about it!) for the second half of the show.... (Kids watch the first half of it with us before bed) I WILL take time to tuck them into bed during the 8pm commercial..... but only the commercial time..... NO MORE NO LESS!

SOOO there you have it... a true BIGGEST LOSER JUNKIE!!!!!!

Oh, I feel so much better knowing that you all know now!

No comments: