Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's New Wednesday??!!

OH, it has been awhile since I updated my life.... so here goes....
  • I finally booked a hotel for our 10th anniversary get away next month! Yeah!
  • I booked a hotel for a short weekend getaway snowmobiling with my hubby and his brother for the weekend after our long weekend getaway!
  • I am getting used to NOT working every weekend, in fact I don't work any weekends anymore... :-(
  • I am getting sick of below zero temps and want it to warm up soon! But not too warm, I still want to enjoy the snow!
  • We are getting ready to tile a back splash in our kitchen!
  • I am working on sewing up enough stuff for a craft fair in March.
  • We started a new budget at the beginning of the year, and so far we are sticking to it (HEY, come on... I know it is only the 28th, but still.....)
  • The school year is exactly 1/2 way done!
  • I am planning a long weekend getaway with a girlfriend of mine for this fall! She has a free flight for me, and I plan on selling ALOT of my things...LOL!
  • We are starting to plan out our garden! Only 4 more months till we can start planting outside... 3 until we start some plants inside!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! And, just 5 mo. until we can pick fresh strawberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: