Monday, January 19, 2009

Mission Monday....

OK, so I am going to try my hand at a new MONDAY idea...
MISSION MONDAY!!!!!
Your Mission, SEEK and DESTROY....
CLUTTER!!!!!!!!!

Unlike your Thursday Challenge, YOU get to CHOOSE when you will DESTROY CLUTTER!
I will just TELL you what to do when you get there!!!!!!!!
OK, Here Goes!

TODAYS MISSION:
SEEK AND DESTROY CLUTTER IN ONE AREA!
PICK A HOT SPOT, SOMEWHERE THAT IS BUGGIN YOU!

(mine will be the basket on top of my Toaster Oven, this is where I shove Recipes to be filed, the big basket on the right.... The one of the left is where we shove Box Tops For Education and such.... It had a haul over a few weeks ago!)
SOOO, did you pick your place????
Now you need to figure out your plan of ACTION!
Where do you start? What is our GOAL? Does the stuff have a real home or do you need to make one for it??? What do you NEED to get the job done???
Here is how my mission will pan out!
ACTION: Clean out basket and file the recipes away where they belong.
GOAL: Empty or ALMOST empty basket when I am done.
NEED: I need NOTHING... I already have a great Recipe Filing system in place, I just might need to get my hands on some more Plastic Sheet cover thingies! For now I will just place them in the inside of the 3 ring binders I use.... If I don't have enough Plastic Page Protectors.
Make your PLAN OF ATTACK -----ACTION!
Decide what GOAL you have for the PLACE you are working on!
What will you NEED to get it done!!!!!
THEN tackle it.... Maye it will take just 10 min, or maybe you will need to split it into a few sessions!!!!!! Only you can decided....
YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO COMPLETE YOU MISSION! SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO COMPLETE YOUR MISSION, YOU WILL HAVE A NEW CLUTTER FREE AREA IN YOUR HOME!
JOIN ME AGAIN NEXT WEEK TO TACKLE ANOTHER MISSION on MONDAY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As you know, my mission is my pantry. I got 3 shelves organized and they look great. Tomorrow I will work on anything below the shelves...

Gabbi

vehementflame said...

I love You! I went thru the same craziness this week. I went nuts because there was so much to do- finally to clam down I said I'd make a cleaning schedule. Rome wasn't built in a day and my house isn't going to get clean either. I'm gonna add a clutter mission day to my schedule now!!!