Monday, September 22, 2008

NEWS FLASH!!!!

HUSBAND CANS 35 QUARTS OF APPLE SAUCE AND LIVES TO TELL ABOUT IT!!!

That is right, HE canned these mostly while I was at work yesterday with the help of the kids and then the rest while I sat on my bum lastnight resting after my LONG weekend of work!

WONDERFUL SEWING OPPORTUNITY COMES ALONG!!!

I met a girl GABBY at a craft fair 2 weekends ago. The fair wasn't that profitable for me, but since then, things have gone VERY WELL!!! Gabby sent a friend my way who is buying a quilt and 6 halloween bags.... She also came by my house and bought a waitress apron and a small quilt for her son. BUT the best news of all is.......

Gabby's sister owns her own little shop in a town close to me. She has invited me to sell my items in her shop!!!! For little commission!!!!! I am so excited I could scream!

This is an opportunity that one could only dream of! With my job ending in 3 months, I couldn't be more happier! NOW, the big job is to get sewing! AND figure out what will sell and make TONS of that item! I will update you in the future about how it is going!
HEARTS AT HOME!!!!
I don't know if any of you have heard of hearts-at-home, but it is something ALL of you should chckout! My big news about it is that I am going to the CONFRENCE in 2 months and am super excited!!!! This will be my 4th year going and each year it gets more and more exciting!!!! This year will be the first year I am NOT going with the ladies I usually go with... BUT I am going with a wonderful friend of mine and 2 other ladies she knows! I will let you know more about that as it gets closer too!
That is it for my BIG news flash this monday morning!!!!! Anyone else have anything exciting to share????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO HAPPY things are working out! Glad I can be helpful, that is my job in this world. I love it when things like that happen. Plus, you are super talented and I am amazed at your skill!

So, I did not have to work yesterday and so I I did not get to show off your other cute aprons! And, I am not working next weekend. But the folowing weekend I will. If you want me to bring back the other aprons for you to post on etsy or bring to the shop, that is cool because it will be awhile before I go back to the restaurant and you might be able to sell them before then.

Let me know!

Love,
Gab