Monday, September 29, 2008

PUMPKIN CHIP MUFFINS!!!!!


These are one of our VERY favorite muffins!!! They freeze VERY well! I do use Canola Oil, Whole Wheat Flour and sometimes Vanilla yogurt if that is what I have on hand (even homemade yogurt works great!) I do use muffin liners, but if you don't, make sure to grease your cups! I also use the LARGE scoop from Pampered chef to fill my cups! 3 T. is the perfect Muffin cup amount!!!!!!



Pumpkin Chip Muffins
4 eggs
1 Can of Pumpkin
3/4 C. Plain Yogurt
2 C. Sugar
3/4 C. Oil
3 C. Flour
2 t. Baking Soda
2 t. Baking Powder
1 t. Cinnamon
1 t. Salt
1 C. Mini Chips

In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, oil, and yogurt until smooth. In another bowl combine the dry ingredients Add to wet mixture until moistened. Fold in chips. Fill 36 muffin cups.
Bake for 17-19 min @ 400.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I CANNOT WAIT to eat these! YUMMY YUMMY FOR MY TUMMY! Did you see me do a little chair dance while I typed that? Cuz I did!

At our house we call that the "Happy Food Dance" and it is something you see quite often.

Now I just have to get me some pumpkin!

Gabbi

Mary Elise said...

I will definitely be making these muffins soon!