TIME TO SIFT THOUGH YOUR PURSE/TOTE BAGS/ ETC.....
I know we all love to carry lovely purses, great bags, diaper bags, etc... (Ok, maybe we don't LOVE to carry the diaper bag, but that is just part of baby life!)
SOOO, todays challenge is.....
Grab those bags and sift though them! Here are some things to GET RID OF!
1. Throw any Receipts that you REALLY don't need (Come on, get rid of them, unless there is something on them that you MIGHT REALLY NEED to return, throw it out!)
2. Get all the change weighing down your purse OUT, put it is a JAR, you would be surprised to see how much money all your change is worth. (we have a family fun jar and I never pay with change at a store, so I ALWAYS have change to put in it.... we just bought a Year Family pass for underwater world with the change from the past 5 months...!!!) SO SAVE THAT CHANGE SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN YOUR PURSE!!!!!
3. Go through your billfold/ wallet. Are there card you have been carrying around that you don't need to. Credit cards you DON'T use, expired cards, "where did this come from" cards, Any thing you don't need or USE, take it out!
4. Little sheets of paper with little notes on them.... WHY ARE YOU KEEPING THESE??? Get rid of them!!!!
5. Look at your key chain. Are there Keys on there that you don't even use??? Why weigh down your self with them???? Take them off and give them to your kids, I know my 2nd child LOVES keys and key chains!
6. Coupons, COME ON LADIES.... why do you have coupons floating around your purse anyways.... will you really use them if they are not filed away somewhere neat that you can carry into the store with you???? (more on this another day.... I just love to file coupons! When I was a coupon queen, I had TONS of them to file... Now there are not as many, but they are all still in a cute little holder I sew'd up!)
7. OK, seriously, dump that thing out! Stop digging through the mess... just pour it out onto a table and get some BIG TIME cleaning done! You know what you NEED in your purse/bag and what is just taking up space.
HERE is what my purse/bag has.... My purse has my wallet with minimal cards and such in it (ins. cards, 1 Credit card, my Business Credit card, my Licence, My Zoo membership card, my Sam's club card, and 2 gift cards) It also has my $ for OTHER STUFF like gas/ Health and beauty/etc... and my $ for FOOD! I also have 1 lip gloss, 1 chapstick stuff, a pack of gum, my Van keys, My Car Keys, a SMALL first aid kit (ya know with bandaids and ointment) SMALL because there is a larger one in our van. It also has a small zip up pouch with a small bottle of lotion, a couple tampons, a travel size hand sanitizer, a small nail clippers, and a toothbrush and travel paste (I do brush right before my shift at work starts.... bad breath is a real turnoff!) When I am flying out the door, I sometimes throw a small snack in there like a kids cliff bar (my fav is brownie!!!!) or a baggie of cut up apples. That is all I have! I throw out my receipts after I put them on our budget sheet and file the ones that we NEED to keep. I hate digging and digging in public trying to find something.... COME ONE LADIES, we don't need the Kitchen Sink in our purses!!!!!!!
NOW, put back the things you REALLY NEED in your purse and clean up/ throw out, the rest of the items!!!! Doesn't that feel good????
Drop a message and let me know what ODD thing you found in your bag today!!!!!!